Submit an application to have your child matched with a Mentor Squad volunteer.
The enrollment process includes the following steps:
- Girls and boys must be between the ages of 6 and 16 and in need of a mentor.
- You must live in our service area of Bismarck, Mandan or Lincoln, North Dakota.
- In case of divorce, all custody issues are clearly resolved.
- The custodial parent/guardian is capable of supporting a match relationship.
- The custodial parent/guardian has legal responsibility for the child.